Serving all Chicagoland Area Elementary Schools
We Provide Hands-On STEAM Workshops
Our workshops are part of the STEAM initiative and focus on a Scientific approach to Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. All HTHT - Science Made Fun workshops are aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). High Touch High Tech teaches Science education in a FUN way through hands-on exploration!
High Touch High Tech Chicagoland provides fun science field trips that transform your classroom into a Living Laboratory - the place where we learn by doing! Because programs are centered on the individual child's experience, many of them can be adapted, upon request, to meet other grade levels as well. Our experiments are structured to use materials that are safe and easy to identify. Students can duplicate many of these experiments at home with their parents.
We look forward to visiting your classroom soon!
"What a pleasure! The children were engaged the entire time. Very good curriculum presentation and hands-on experience!"
Emily Johnson, 1st grade, East Elementary, Zion, IL
"I wanted to share that the 3rd grade students of East Prairie School recently went through the "Magnet Makers" experience and had an incredible time. The labs were structured, highly interactive, engaging, and fun! your Scientist did a phenomenal job of encouraging, inspiring, and leading the students! All around a really positive experience for all. Thank you!"
Hal Schmeisser, Principal, East Prairie School. Skokie, IL
"The program connected so well with our unit - reinforced things the students have learned, offered hands-on experiences, and demonstrated difficult concepts."
Jan Stevens, 3rd grade, Oak School, Hinsdale, IL
Click on the Blue Rectangle Link below to view a complete list of Elementary Workshops we offer!
Encourage science discovery in children around the world!
Covid-19 Safety Protocol
High Touch High Tech Chicagoland COVID-19 Disinfection Process and Protocol for In Person Presentations.
ALL Workshops can be completed in an Outside Classroom setting.
- All Staff are subjected to temperature checks, and if any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19 illness is to occur they must remain home and their shift will be rescheduled or substituted to another Scientist.
- All Staff are Required to wear a face mask and gloves indoors and outdoors during the entrie duration at the presentation location. Masks will be provided by HTHT to help ensure the safety of our staff and participants.
- All Materials are required to be disinfected in between experiments, and in between sessions.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to help ensure the safety of everyone to help in the process of stopping the spread of COVID-19.
- HTHT will practice Social Distancing while in sessions with participants.
- All materials will be sanitized before and after use.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided and must be used after each experiment performed with participants. Hand washing with Soap and water must be completed at the end of every session.
- Participants will need to use hand sanitizer before they touch HTHT property.
- Once completed with workshops, surfaces used must be wiped down with Disinfectant and Sanitizer. Including chairs, tables, and door handles.
- All Bins and Materials will be additionally sanitized/disinfected once back at HTHT Satellite lab/Office Locations to help ensure the elimination of spreading harmful germs.
Discover the power of observation as students journey through experimentation!
Pricing for In Person Presentations
All of our In Person Presentaions are totally hands-on and totally participatory by each child. All programs are geared for the grade level that is being presented to.
For In School STEAM Workshops/Presentations we offer the following choices:
- 60 Minute In Person Presentation- Prices at $7.00 per Student
- 90 Minute In Person Presentation- Prices at $8.00 per Student
- 30 Minute E-Learning STEAM Kits- Prices at $7.00 per Student Plus $25.00 Delivery Fee.
Call today 630.227.4848 OR simply complete our reservation form on-line to schedule your next in-school science field trip with High Touch High Tech!
Participate in FUN science experiments with easy to use scientific tools!